The Giving Challenge is a GREYT 24-hour fundraising event!
The Giving Challenge 2018 starts at noon on May 1 and runs until noon May 2.
All donations happen at www.givingpartnerchallenge.org.
The Patterson Foundation will provide a 1:1 match for all unique donations, up to $100 per donor.
That means your individual donation will go twice as far to support local nonprofits. We hope you’ll choose to support RDRP!
From 12:00 Noon on May 1st to 12:00 Noon on May 2nd, join Racing Dog Rescue Project online at GivingPartnerChallenge.org
Search RDRP and give your best gift from $25 to $100 and have it matched dollar for dollar.
All donations can make a huge impact on the Greyhounds lives.
Please help: make a donation and ask your friends to give too!
RDRP works diligently to place retired Greyhounds into good homes and helps people make a friend for life!
Your support helps the Greyhounds –
- Receive proper Veterinary care and monthly preventative medications
- Nutritious food, supplements and treats
- Shelter with appropriate beds, toys, and comfort
- Funds to support and maintain the buildings and grounds for the hounds
- Brings love and joy to the Greyhounds and the people’s lives they touch
- Assists in our mission – we are dedicated to the protection, rehabilitation, preservation, fair treatment and acceptance of retired racing Greyhounds for adoption
Checks and cash are not eligible for fund-matching.
We greatly appreciate all donations, but your contribution will give the
biggest impact if it’s made with a card during the Giving Challenge.
The 2018 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota
County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation.